Steep Exploration and Documentation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group dedicated to the enjoyment of Ubisoft Annecy's STEEP by documenting cool rides throughout the game's worlds.

[Alps] The Royal Treatment

LostLizardGaming
    LostLizardGaming
    Amateur Mountaineer

[Alps] The Royal Treatment Empty [Alps] The Royal Treatment

Post by LostLizardGaming Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:27 am

Start: 783 N - 1572 E (12,195 ft) Near the Castle Burg on Monte Rosa
    End: 1026 N - 1068 E (10,200 ft)
    Distance: 3,151 ft
    Elevation Change: -1,979 ft
    Minimum Grade: 30 degrees
    Maximum Grade: 60 degrees
    Average Grade: 50 degrees
    ETA: 30 - 90 seconds

Description:
    This trail is a short and fast freestyle trail. When I say fast, I mean FAST. It starts out on a cliff face made of ice and rock, if you choose the right starting point you shouldn't have much difficulty getting down from it. When you get down from the cliff face go hang a right and stay out of that chute to your left. You want to go into the rocky area with all the kickers. However stay to the left section of the rocks but not all the way to the left. Look at the route screenshot to see what I mean. If you are going in the right direction, there should be a stone arch like thingy, you want to go to the right of that and hit one of the kickers which will send you flying into the air. There are also some pretty good sized kickers on the left side of the avalanche barriers. Although this route is short it is a lot of fun to session. Try playing around and taking different lanes through the rocks.

Route:

[Alps] The Royal Treatment Steep11

Screenshots:

[Alps] The Royal Treatment Steep_18

[Alps] The Royal Treatment Steep_20

[Alps] The Royal Treatment Steep_21

[Alps] The Royal Treatment Steep_19

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:14 am